The Alphacatch game provides fast-action phonics fun. Alphacatch is the fast-paced, physical way to practice letter names and sounds. Kids take turns tossing self-stick balls, catching them with the sticky catcher's mitts, and playing fun phonics games with the letters on each ball. It's a phonemic awareness home run! For ages 4 years and up.
- Alphacatch game
- 4 Catcher's mitts
- 26 Soft, self-stick alphabet balls
- Teacher's guide
- 7 Interactive games
- Teaches letter names, sounds, beginning phonics, and simple spelling
- Questions are asked as a group of kids tosses and catches the balls
- For ages 4 years and up
- Care instructions: Wipe with damp cloth.
- Measures 3.1"W x 3.1"H x 8.1"D
- Weighs 1.15 lbs
- Made in China