Severe congestion pump mist. Oxymetazoline HCL/nasal solution-nasal decongestant. No. 1 doctor and pharmacist recommended brand. Won't drip from nose or down throat. Fast, powerful congestion relief. Colds, allergies. Gives 12 hour relief. Maximum strength plus menthol. Afrin No Drip is a breakthrough in nasal sprays. It stays where you spray it without messy dripping from your nose or down your throat. It is a maximum strength formula with the aromatic power of menthol. It starts to work in seconds providing 12 hours of nasal congestion relief without drowsiness. Relief lasts all day or all night.
- Sever congestion pump mist
- Size: 15ml
- Ingredients: Active Ingredient: Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride (0.05%). Inactive Ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride Solution, Benzyl Alcohol, Camphor, Edetate Disodium, Eucalyptol, Menthol, Microcrystalline Cellulose and Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium, Polyethylene Glycol, Povidone, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Phosphate Dibasic, Sodium Phosphate Monobasic.
- Temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to: common cold; hay fever; upper respiratory allergies. Temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure. Shrinks swollen nasal membranes so you can breathe more freely.
- Adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period. Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor. Shake well before use. Before using the first time, remove the protective cap from the tip and prime metered pump by depressing pump firmly several times. To spray, hold bottle with thumb at base and n ozzle between first and second fingers. Without tilting head, insert n ozzle into nostril. Fully depress rim with a firm, even stroke and sniff deeply. Wipe n ozzle clean after use. Store between 68 to 77°F (20 to 25°C). Retain carton for future reference on full labeling.
- Manufacturer: Schering-Plough HealthCare Products, Inc.
Safety sealed: Do not use if Schering-Plough HealthCare imprinted seal on bottle is broken or missing. Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease, high blood pressure, thyroid disease, diabetes, trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland.