Acoustibuds Earphone Adapters
Acoustibuds offer improved sound quality, comfort, and keep earphones where they belong… in your ears. A new solution for in-ear audio, Acoustibuds are adapters for your existing earphones. Flexible fins and a twin cone core feature improved sound isolation and minimize unwanted sound impedance inside your ear.
The flexible fins create multiple reflective sound barriers for superior sound isolation while they hold the earphone securely in position. This gives a big boost in bass and conserves sound energy so your MP3 player can be played at lower volumes while blocking outside noise. The twin cone core gradually channels the sound wave into the ear. The first cone guides the sound wave from the relatively large speaker to a transition point inside the ear.
The second cone is shaped like a miniature megaphone to both amplify and gradually transition the sound wave into the ear while directing it down the ear canal. By eliminating abrupt changes in area and direction along the path of the sound wave, improved high fidelity is achieved with enriched middle and upper range frequencies. Note - adapters only, earphones not included.
- Earphone adapters
- Acoustically engineered for noise isolation
- Enriches bass, middle, and upper range frequencies
- Closely spaced fins are completely flexible to better conform to your ear and stay in during activity.
- Super soft yet highly tear resistant material is designed to outlast the life of many earphones.
- Fits many popular Bluetooth headsets and most MP3 earphones
- Designed to fit most teens and adults
- Not sized or intended for children
- Note - adapters only, earphones not included.
- 6/10"W x 7/10"H x 6/10"D
- Product weight: 1g
- Made in USA