AcneFree Severe to Clear System Acne Healing Medicine
The only time-released, 10% benzoyl peroxide retinol system. Non-stop cleaning 24/7. The most powerful acne-healing medicine available without a prescription. Visible clearing in just days plus 24/7 breakout control. Medicine stays in pores to continuously fight each stage of severe acne. Dermatologist tested; for all ages and skin types.
4 Piece System Contains: Antibacterial cleansing wash [4oz]; corrective toner [4oz]; maximum strength repair lotion [2oz]; retinol renewal complex [1oz]. Even severely troubled skin can look clear and healthy! Developed specially for people of all ages and skin types who suffer from sever ongoing acne and who have tried traditional prescription and over the counter treatments without success. Use twice a day, every day, to clear your skin and stay clear.
1. Antibacterial Cleansing Wash: Medicated with benzoyl peroxide. This oil-free, refreshing cleanser rapidly kills acne bacteria and clears away the dead skin cells that can lead to severe acne eruptions. Prescription-quality benzoyl peroxide formula leaves even the most troubled skin feeling fresh and clean.
2. Corrective Toner: Oil control pH balancing formula. Deficiencies in acne-troubled skin can cause infections to enlarge, last longer, and heal more slowly. This corrective toner helps normalize skin functions and gently remove excess surface oils to leave skin feeling refreshed, softer, and perfectly toned.
3. Maximum Strength Repair Lotion: Time-released 10% benzoyl peroxide. Continuously released 10% benzoyl peroxide goes deep within affected pores to kill acne-causing bacteria and help reduce sebum production. Promotes the repair and healing of existing infections and helps block new outbreaks before they even start.
4. Retinol Renewal Complex: Oil-free night formula. Time-released complex is significantly less irritating than typical retinols. Stimulated cell turnover for healthy skin renewal to help skin look softer, fuller, and healthier. Keeps pores open and breathing, allowing oxygen to help stop acne-causing bacteria from progressing into breakouts. Made in USA.
- Acne healing system
- Antibacterial cleansing wash: for the treatment of acne.
- Corrective toner: for the treatment of acne.
- Maximum strength repair lotion: for the treatment of acne.
- Retinol renewal complex: for the treatment of acne.
- Every morning: use steps 1, 2, and 3.
- Step 1: antibacterial cleansing wash.
- Step 2: corrective toner.
- Step 3: maximum strength repair lotion.
- Every evening: use steps 1, 2, and 4.
- Step 1: antibacterial cleaning wash.
- Step 2: corrective toner (wait 10 minutes before using step 4).
- Step 4: retinol renewal complex.
- Antibacterial cleansing wash: use every am and pm. Wet face, apply product onto face, avoiding the eyes. Rinse well. May also be used on chest or back. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Corrective toner: use every am and pm. After cleansing, apply to entire face with a cotton pad, avoiding the eye area. Do not rinse. May also be used on chest or back. Wait 10 minutes between steps 2 and 4.
- Retinol renewal complex: use only at nighttime. Wait 10 minutes after applying step 2 (until skin is dry), then use fingertips to massage into acne afflicted areas. Do not rinse off. For effective results, do not apply retinol renewal complex at the same time as step 3. Some mild tingling may occur and should be temporary until skin adjusts. Discontinue use if skin irritation develops and lasts.
- Maximum strength repair lotion: use every am after step 2. Apply to entire face avoiding the eye area. Do not rinse. May also be used on chest or back. Important - for effective results, do not apply steps 3 and 4 at the same time. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Manufacturer: University Medical Pharmaceutical Corp.
Antibacterial cleansing wash: for external use only. Do not use this medication if you have very sensitive skin or if you are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide. This may cause irritation, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Mild irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration. If irritation becomes severe, discontinue use. If irritation still continues, consult a doctor. When using this product: Keep away from eyes, lips, and mouth. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water; avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen; avoid product contact with hair and dyed fabrics, including carpets and clothing which may be bleached by this product; when using other topical acne drugs at the same time or right after use, this product may increase dryness, redness, or irritation of the skin. Stop use and consult a doctor if excessive irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Retinol renewal complex: when using this product, avoid direct contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Sunburn alert: use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product, and for a week afterwards.
Maximum strength repair lotion: for external use only. Do not use: if you are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide or have very sensitive skin. This product may cause irritation. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are using other topical acne drugs at the same time or right after use of this product. This may increase dryness, redness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless a doctor directs otherwise. When using this product: avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. Keep away from lips and mouth; avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen; avoid product contact with hair and dyed fabrics, including carpets and clothing which may be bleached by this product. Stop use and consult a doctor if excessive irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.