Aaxa P4X Pico HDMI Pocket Projector
With its ultra-compact, long-lasting LED projection technology, a built-in multimedia player, and an HDMI port, the Aaxa P4X is a mobile projection powerhouse. The P4-X plays high-resolution videos, pictures, and text through a microSD Card or USB memory stick, or accepts a digital data source from multiple input sources.
Using Texas Instrument's DLP image core along with Aaxa's Vibrant Color Technology, the P4-X deploys a brilliant 80 lumen high-contrast image. The powerful multimedia processor can play 720p videos, high resolution pictures, and music. Additional input sources include an HDMI mini-port, VGA input, and composite video input.
- Pocket-size projector
- Powerful ARM processor with media player
- Vibrant color technology with 15,000 LEDs
- Manual focus
- Brightness: 80 lumens
- Image size: 10-80"
- Native resolution: WVGA 854x480
- Maximum screen resolution: WXGA 1280x800
- Contrast ratio: 2000:1
- Connections and ports: mini HDMI, VGA, composite A/V, microSD, mini USB, headphone jack
- Compatible media: MP4, MP3, AVI, JPG via USB memory or SD/HC cards (up to 32GB)
- Audio output: 1W stereo speakers
- Power source: AC or battery
- Includes rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Battery life: 75+ minutes on full charge
- Accessories included: tripod, composite A/V cable, VGA cable, mini-USB to female USB adapter cable, wall charger, remote control
- Clean with electronics cleaner
- Measures 5.6"W x 1.2"H x 2.7"D
- Click here for product manual for Aaxa P4X Pico HDMI Pocket Projector (PDF)
- Made in China
1 Year Warranty