Aaxa P3 Pico HDMI Pocket Projector
Smaller than 2 stacked smartphones and powered by Aaxa's 15,000 hour Vibrant Color triple-LED technology, the P3 Pocket Projector packs a powerhouse of mobile projection technology in a slim, portable frame. Coupled with a Liquid Crystal on Silicon (LCoS) imager, the P3 is able to produce big, bright, brilliant images while powered by the onboard battery or plugged into a power-source.
Also packed in the tiny frame is a powerful 65+ minute Li-ion battery along with a full portable media player system, capable of playing videos, pictures, music, and text files through USB memory.
- Pocket-size projector
- Vibrant Color triple-LED technology
- Liquid Crystal on Silicon (LCoS) imager
- Manual focus
- Brightness: 50 lumens
- Image size: 10-80"
- Native resolution: WSVGA 1024x600
- Contrast ratio: 500:1
- HDMI, VGA, and composite inputs
- USB drive reader
- Onboard MP4 player with support for AVI, JPG, and MP3 files
- Audio output: 1W stereo speakers
- Power source: AC or battery
- Includes rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Battery life: 65+ minutes on full charge
- Accessories: tripod, remote control, A/V cable, power adapter, Mini USB to female USB adapter cable, VGA cable
- Measures 4.6"W x 0.8"H x 2.6"D
- Click here for product manual for Aaxa P3 Pico HDMI Pocket Projector (PDF)
- Made in China
1 Year Warranty