6.5 to 7-Foot Real Fresh-Cut Premium Frasier Fir Christmas Tree
Straight from the North Carolina mountain slopes come the finest quality Christmas trees. Frasier firs are the "Cadillac" of Christmas trees, providing outstanding longevity and needle retention. A properly cared for Frasier Fir can last from mid-November into January.
Full and lush blue-green branches provide long-lasting fragrance and are sturdy enough to support a wide variety of decorations. Only trees that pass a rigorous selection process are delivered to your home or office. Your tree is fresh-cut the morning of delivery to ensure freshness and longevity.
It is then carefully packaged and conveniently delivered to your doorstep in a sturdy, moisture resistant carton for optimal projection. Real Christmas trees are a renewable, recyclable, and an environmentally sound choice. Each tree order includes a complimentary biodegradable Christmas tree skirt/bag for tidy and convenient disposal.
- 6.5-7' Fresh-Cut Christmas tree
- Straight from North Carolina mountain slopes
- Outstanding longevity and needle retention
- Full and lush blue-green branches
- Long-lasting fragrance
- Harvested within 24 hours of shipment
- All orders placed on or before November 14, 2013 will ship on November 15, 2013.
- Orders placed after November 14, 2013 will be shipped within 2 business days of your order (Mon.-Fri.)
- The last day orders will be accepted is December 17, 2013 (noon EST). Gift messaging is available and will appear on the packing slip. You will have an opportunity to enter a gift message during the checkout process. Shipping is limited to the 48 contiguous United States.
- Made in USA
If for any reason you are unhappy with your live tree or greenery purchase, please call 877-553-8733 within 3 business days of receiving your shipment.