36-Inch Replacement EZ Glide Edge
Keep going with this Replacement EZ Glide Edge for your Manplow 36 Extra Wide Snow Pusher. Depending on usage, you may need to replace your EZ Glide Edge every 2-4 seasons. It will not damage surfaces; however, if it wears down enough to expose the fasteners, it can damage surfaces. Check the EZ Glide Edge regularly. Note Manplow Snow Pusher sold separately."
- Replacement EZ Glide Edge
- For use with Manplow 36" Extra Wide Snow Pusher (sold separately).
- Made of high density polyethylene
- Durable enough to clear snow from aggregate, broken concrete, or gravel surfaces
- Will not scratch or gouge wood or composite decking material like a steel edge will.
- Clears large areas fast
- Allows you to remove deep snow in manageable horizontal layers
- Eliminates friction so all your energy is directed toward moving snow.
- Strong enough to move loads in excess of 350lbs.
- Eliminates those bone-jarring stops
- Easy assembly - includes hardware and assembly tool.
- Measures 36"W x 1"H x 2-3/4"D
- Made in USA