zzz201120-Foot John Deere Backyard Windmill
The John Deere Backyard Windmill brings beauty to any backyard setting. The large blades are fully functional and rotate gently in the breeze, bringing a serene farm feel into your yard. Made of powder coated galvanized steel, this 4-legged tower makes a dramatic statement. This windmill is structurally sturdy and can withstand strong winds and fierce weather. Can be converted to aerate with an aeration conversion kit (not included).
- Ornamental outdoor windmill
- Powder coated galvanized steel
- Complete windmill assembly
- 3 Ground stakes
- New BalCam technology minimizes bearing fatigue.
- Fast and easy assembly
- Made with 18 gauge galvanized steel
- Newly redesigned blades and front dome assembly for better air flow
- Self-governing head to protect the unit in high winds
- New secure locking mechanism that attaches the windmill head to shaft
- Larger check valves and upgraded 1/2??? airline to handle increased air produced.
- Converts to aerate with an aeration conversion kit (not included).
- High air output: 3.0-4.5cfm rating, rated at 30psi
- Instruction manual
- Assembly required.
- 9 foot - 24"L x 24"W x 99"H, Weight: 51lbs
- 12 foot - 24"L x 24"W x 144"H, Weight: 65lbs
- 20 foot - 24"L x 24"W x 240"H, Weight: 61lbs
90 Day Warranty