Earn rewards for every dollar spent
Earn 1 point for every $1 spent at Meijer, Meijer Gas Stations and everywhere MasterCard is accepted.
Save across the store
Receive two rewards coupons - 15% off General Merchandise and Apparel AND 5% off Grocery and Health & Beauty Care after earning 1,500 points.*
*See rewards terms below for details
MEIJER® MASTERCARD® POINTS PROGRAM TERMS (“TERMS”) PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY. THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS IN THE MEIJER MASTERCARD POINTS PROGRAM (“PROGRAM”).
THESE TERMS ARE SUBJECT TO THE JURY TRIAL WAIVER AND ARBITRATION PROVISION IN YOUR MEIJER MASTERCARD CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT AGREEMENT (“AGREEMENT”).
POINTS ACCRUED UNDER THIS PROGRAM EXPIRE 12 MONTHS FROM THE DATE EARNED. BEFORE THEIR EXPIRATION, YOU MAY REDEEM POINTS FOR MEIJER MASTERCARD REWARDS COUPONS (“COUPONS”) VALID AT MEIJER STORES. COUPONS EXPIRE AS INDICATED ON THE COUPONS.
THIS PROGRAM IS PROVIDED BY MEIJER, INC. MEIJER IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROGRAM OPERATION AND MAY CHANGE THE TERMS OF THE PROGRAM AT ANY TIME.
1. General Information and Definitions. In these Terms, “Account” means your Meijer MasterCard account. “You” and “your” mean the Account holder. “Meijer” means Meijer, Inc. or its successor or assignee. “Comenity” means Comenity Bank or its successor or assignee. The Program is only available for Meijer MasterCard (“Card”) accounts and is not available for other Meijer Credit Card accounts. Meijer reserves the right to remove any person from the Program at any time and for any reason, including without limitation any fraud or abuse in connection with this Program. By participating in the Program, you hereby agree to be bound by these Terms. While the Program may be related to your Agreement, which governs the use of your Account, these Terms are separate and independent from your Agreement. In the event of any conflict between these Terms and your Agreement, these Terms will control in any matter relating to the Program.
2. Eligibility. The Program is automatically available for your Account, if it is open, in good standing and not more than 2 payments past due at the time rewards points are earned, at the time the Coupons are issued, and at the time the Coupons are redeemed.
3. Rewards Points. You will earn one rewards point for every dollar in net purchases (merchandise purchased minus returns and adjustments) charged to your Card at Meijer stores, meijer.com, and other merchants where MasterCard credit cards are accepted. Balance transfers, cash advances, convenience checks, quasi-cash or other cash equivalents, purchases made by or for a business or for a business purpose, fraudulent or unauthorized transactions, finance charges, extended service agreements and fees do not qualify for rewards points. Meijer reserves the right to verify and adjust rewards points at any time prior to or following posting or redemption. Rewards points earned which have not been used toward the issuance of a Coupon will expire 12 months from the date earned. Rewards points are forfeited upon the closing of your Account or your removal from the Program. You acknowledge that the rewards points and any Coupons are purely promotional and are provided without the payment of anything of value. Unless and until you present the Coupon at a Meijer store in accordance with these Terms and such Coupons are accepted in accordance with these Terms, no right, title, or interest in the rewards points or Coupon has been earned. Rewards points are not transferable.
4. Coupons. One or more Coupons for 15% off Merchandise and Apparel and 5% off Groceries and Health & Beauty Care will be issued and mailed with your billing statement or provided digitally through the mPerks® program after your net rewards points balance equals or exceeds 1,500. You may enroll in mPerks digital rewards to receive your Coupons digitally through your mPerks account instead of mailed with your billing statement. Your rewards points balance will automatically be reduced by 1,500 rewards points for each Coupon issued to you. You must present and redeem the Coupon at a Meijer store by the expiration date shown on the Coupon. To redeem your digital Coupons, you must enter your mPerks information at point of sale. Coupons may only be redeemed toward qualifying purchases charged to your Card at Meijer stores. Coupons must be presented and paper coupons must be surrendered at time of purchase. Only one Coupon may be used per transaction for the same type of merchandise. Coupons can only be used once and are not valid in combination with any credit event for the same type of merchandise and cannot be used as payment on your Account or redeemed for cash. Coupons are void if copied, altered or defaced. Coupons are not transferable. Coupons are not “gift certificates,” have no cash value, and are not intended for gift-giving purposes. All returns of purchases made using a Coupon are subject to Meijer return policies. Meijer stores may decline to accept Coupon if the Program has been cancelled, terminated or suspended. In addition to any restrictions stated on your Coupon or otherwise imposed by Meijer: 15% off General Merchandise and Apparel Coupons are not valid on purchases of alcohol, tobacco, prepaid debit cards & reload packs, taxes, Meijer Extended Protection Plans, grocery, household consumables, health & beauty care, prescriptions, prepaid phone, gift and entertainment cards, lottery, postage, bottle deposits, park and entertainment tickets, in-store businesses, online purchases, licenses, any purchases made at Meijer Gas Stations and C-Stops, purchases made through Meijer Curbside(SM) or previous purchases. 5% off Grocery and Health & Beauty Care Coupons are not valid on purchases of general merchandise, apparel, alcohol, tobacco, prepaid debit cards & reload packs, taxes, Meijer Extended Protection Plans, prescriptions, prepaid phone, gift and entertainment cards, lottery, postage, bottle deposits, park and entertainment tickets, in-store businesses, online purchases, licenses, any purchases made at Meijer Gas Stations and C-Stops, purchases made through Meijer Curbside(SM) or previous purchases. Meijer reserves the right to determine, in its sole discretion, which category is assigned to each item purchased.
5. CHANGES. Meijer reserves the right amend these Terms and/or to limit, change or terminate this Program at any time and in any manner without notice, subject to any limitations of applicable law. This may include, without limitation, the right to expire or eliminate any accrued rewards points or adjust the number of rewards points earned for each dollar in net purchases charged to the Card. Changes may apply retroactively and may affect outstanding transactions and rewards points. No Coupons will be issued or redeemed after termination of the Program.
6. Disputes. Your billing rights and the special rights that apply when you are dissatisfied with your credit card purchases, which rights are set forth in your Agreement, do not apply to the Program. All disputes related to the Program are subject to the Jury Trial