Hellmann's® Salsa Burger
- 2 lbs ground chuck
- 1/2 onion, peeled and grated
- 3 tablespoons Hellmann's® Mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder (optional)
- 1/2 cup salsa, or more for serving (fire roasted salsa preferred)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix chuck, Hellmann's® Mayonnaise, grated onion, Worcestershire sauce and chili powder (if using) together. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Make patties. Grill to desired temperature. Top with salsa and serve on buns.
1-2-3 Savory Potato Salad with Real Mayonnaise
PREP TIME: 15 mins • TOTAL TIME: 25 mins • SERVINGS: 10
- 2 lbs red or new potatoes cut into 3/4" chunks
- 1 Knorr® Chicken or Vegetarian Vegetable Bouillon Cube
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- Cover potatoes and Bouillon Cube with water in 4-quart saucepot. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat and cook uncovered 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain; DO NOT RINSE. Let cool slightly.
- Combine cooled potatoes with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise in large bowl. Serve chilled or at room temperature. Garnish, if desired, with parsley and black pepper.
CALORIES: 280 calories • CARBS: 18g • PROTEIN: 4g • TOTAL FAT: 22g
TIP: Too Easy? Add your favorite potato salad ingredients such as onion, celery, hard-cooked eggs, relish, or mustard.
Ragú Turkey Chili Mac
PREP TIME: 10 mins • TOTAL TIME: 35 mins • SERVINGS: 8
- 16 ounces Ragú® Old World Style® Elbows
- 2 lbs ground turkey
- 2 jars (1 lb 8 oz each) Ragú® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- Cook Ragú® Old World Style® Elbows according to package directions; drain.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a 6-qt saucepot over medium-high heat and cook ground turkey, stirring occasionally, until turkey is done.
- Stir in Pasta Sauces and chili powder. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes.
- Stir in Elbows and heat through. Serve, if desired, with sour cream and shredded cheddar cheese.
CALORIES: 520 calories • CARBS: 61g • TOTAL FAT: 16g
TIP: For an extra hearty Chili Mac, stir in 4 cups of your favorite cooked veggies.