General Sizing Chart
Sizing measurements provided are a range for the person who will be wearing the costume, NOT measurements of the costume itself.
- Different manufacturers may have their own sizing system; the charts below represent a "basic guideline". We include all possible sizes, however not all costumes are available in all sizes. Please refer to the individual product page for actual available sizes.
- Bodysuit costumes (like superheroes) are meant to be tight fitting, please keep that in mind when selecting your size.
- The packaging on some costumes show sizes by child years instead of child sizes. So you may order by size on the website and then once you receive the costume it shows ages on the package instead of sizes. Please look at the costume carefully, it does NOT mean that the wrong size was shipped. Here are guidelines for what the sizes/ages might be:
- Small 4-6 (3-4 years)
- Medium 8-10 (5-7 years)
- Large 12-14 (8-10 years)
- If you are tall or full-figured, or if you are in doubt between two sizes, it's usually best to order the larger size for a more comfortable fit.
- Dress/Clothing sizes are in U.S. sizes.
Basic Guidelines Sizing Chart for Females
|(Dress Size)||(Clothing Size)|
Basic Guidelines Sizing Chart for Males
|(Chest Size)||(Clothing Size)|
|Standard/One-size||46" or 6' 200 lbs||7-10|
|Plus||50"-52" or 6'2" 300 lbs||7-10 (Husky)|
Basic Guidelines Sizing Chart for Teens
|Teen Girls||Teen Guys|
|(Clothing Size)||(Clothing Size)|
Basic Guidelines Sizing Chart for Kids
|(Months)||(Clothing Size)||(Clothing Size)|
|Additional Sizes||-||4T-6T||11-14 (Pre-Teen)|
Basic Guidelines Sizing Chart for Pets
|(Length of pet from back of pet's neck to hind quarters - excludes head & tail)|
Basic Guidelines Sizing Chart for Hats
With a measuring tape, measure around the portion of your head where the headband of the hat will sit. Then, use the following chart to determine the size of hat you need.