How do you know which Roundup® products to use?
There are a variety of Roundup® products to kill weeds and the products you choose depend on the job at hand. Watch the video to learn more about the benefits of different Roundup® products.
Roundup® Ready-to-Use Max Control 365
- For use on driveways, patios, sidewalks and gravel areas
- Kills & prevents weeds for up to 12 months
- Visible results in 12 hours
Roundup® Ready-to-Use Weed & Grass Killer III
- Kills the toughest weeds and grasses
- Absorbs through the leaf and stem only - won't spread to non-target plants through soil
- Convenient, no-mix formula
Roundup® Ready-To-Use Extended Control Weed & Grass Killer Plus Weed Preventer II
- Kills existing weeds and prevents new ones from growing for up to 4 months
- Rain proof in 10 minutes
- Visible results in 6 hours
Ortho® GroundClear® Vegetation Killer
Kills existing vegetation and prevents* new growth for up to one year
- Use on driveways, patios, and gravel paths
- Use on fence rows and rock landscapes where no vegetation is desired
*See label for weeds prevented.
Ortho® Home Defense MAX® Insect Killer Indoor and Perimeter
- Kills bugs inside, keeps bugs out
- Up to 12 month control indoors for listed insects*
- Non-staining and odor-free
*Applies to ants, roaches & spiders indoors on non-porous surfaces.
Ortho® Weed-B-Gon MAX® Weed Killer for Lawns Plus Crabgrass Control
- Kills crabgrass and other weeds in your lawn
- Won't harm lawns, guaranteed
- See visible results in 24 hours
Roundup Max Control 365 is not registered for sale or use in New York.
Always read and follow label directions. Roundup and Roundup & design, FastAct and Roundup Extended Control and X design are registered trademarks of Monsanto Technology LLC. © 2014 Monsanto Company, worldwide rights reserved.