keep your digestive health on track
Help your digestive system stay happy and healthy by regulating fiber, fighting gas and getting rid of heartburn with the right solutions for all your digestive needs. Taking action against these everyday issues not only gets rid of the nuisance, but helps promote proper digestive function for a happier, healthier you.
For Frequent Heartburn
Prevacid® 24HR prevents the acid that causes frequent heartburn for a full 24 hours with just one pill.†
For More Fiber
Adding fiber to your daily routine is easy with Benefiber® – the 100% natural fiber solution. It's taste-free and dissolves completely, so go ahead and add it to anything!
Gas-X® is the #1 brand in gas relief.* It is designed to relieve the pressure, bloating and discomfort caused by gas.
Dr. Steven Lamm's Tips for Good Digestive Health
Good digestive health is often easy to achieve. There is no magic solution,
but the following tips will help guide you in the right direction.
You are what you eat and absorb
- Select foods that are easily digestible and high in nutrients
- Look for pesticide-free, local and seasonal foods
- Be on alert for any food allergies and intolerances
Practice healthy eating habits
- Designate consistent times each day for meals
- Slow down during meals to enjoy and savor your food
- Don't lie down immediately after eating
- Take a fiber supplement as part of your daily routine
* Rank among OTC brands based on 2010-2013 Nielson data.
† Prevacid® 24HR: Use as directed for 14 days to treat frequent heartburn (occurring two or more days a week). May take 1-4 days for full effect. Do not take for more than 14 days or more often than every 4 months, unless directed by a doctor.
Prevacid® is a registered trademark of Takeda Pharmaceuticals North America, Inc. and is used under license. ©2014 Novartis Consumer Health, Inc. U-01773-1
** Not a laxative. Use as part of a healthy diet. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.