Margherita® Italian Deli Meats
Margherita® Crispy Pepperoni Chips
Margherita® Pepperoni dusted with garlic and parsley and baked until crispy, paired with a creamy dipping sauce.
Look for Margherita® Pepperoni in the deli department.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Makes: 1 serving
Italian Stuffed Mushrooms
PREP TIME: 20 mins
TOTAL TIME: 35 mins
- 24 large button or crimini mushrooms (about 1 lb)
- 2 tablespoons light or regular Caesar or Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 cup finely chopped Margherita® Sliced Pepperoni (from an 8-oz package)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped smoked mozzarella or provolone cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped drained bottled roasted red bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons panko or dry breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Heat oven to 350°F. Meanwhile, remove mushroom stems from mushrooms; reserve for another use. Brush dressing over mushroom caps; place stemmed sides up in a foil-lined 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine pepperoni, cheese, peppers, breadcrumbs and oregano; mix well.
- Spoon mixture into mushroom caps mounding as needed. Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Sun Dried Tomato & Salami Bruschetta
SERVINGS: 12 (about 24 pieces)
PREP TIME: 10 mins
TOTAL TIME: 25-30 mins
- 1 (10 oz, 12-inch long) loaf French bread baguette
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup finely diced thickly sliced deli Margherita® Genoa or Hard Salami (2 oz); packaged Margherita® Cracker Size Salami may be substituted.
- 1/4 cup finely chopped drained sun dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 1/4 cup finely diced smoked Provolone or smoked Gouda cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped pitted calamata olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil or Italian parsley
- Heat oven to 375°F. Cut bread crosswise into 1/2-inch thick slices; arrange on a baking sheet. Combine oil and garlic; spoon over bread slices. Bake about 15 minutes or until bread is lightly toasted.
- Meanwhile, combine salami, sun dried tomatoes, cheese, olives and basil; mix well and set aside. (If mixture seems dry, add 1 teaspoon oil from bottled sun dried tomatoes). Just before serving, spoon salami mixture over toasts.
Italian Chopped Salad
PREP TIME: 8 mins
TOTAL TIME: 16 mins
- 1 bunch whole romaine lettuce leaves
- 1/4 pound Margherita® Pepperoni, sliced thin
- 1/4 pound Margherita® Genoa Salami, julienned
- 1/3 cup roasted yellow peppers, drained and sliced into strips
- 1/3 cup red onions, rough chopped
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1/4 cup mixed olives
- 4-5 pepperoncini whole peppers
- 1/4 cup provolone cheese, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- In a large salad bowl, combine romaine lettuce, Margherita® Pepperoni and Genoa Salami, roasted yellow peppers, red onions and artichoke hearts.
- Toss everything together to combine.
- Add vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, salt, pepper, pepperoncini, Romano and provolone cheese, and olives to the bowl.
- Toss thoroughly to combine the ingredients. Serve Chilled.
Margherita® pepperoni and salami is now available in the Meijer deli.
When it comes creating meals, there's always a way to turn the ordinary into the exceptional. Margherita? Meats generous selection salami, pepperoni and specialty Italian meats are sure to add delicious and unique flavors to all your creations. So you'll add inspiration to your meals, excitement to your gatherings and always artfully place your food at the heart of it all.