- 1 (10.5 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup*
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1 package Ore-Ida® Shredded Hash Browns
- 2 cups crushed corn flake cereal
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat 13x9 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together soup, sour cream, salt and pepper. Stir in cheese, onion and Hash Browns until well mixed. Spoon evenly into baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix together cereal and butter. Sprinkle evenly on top of Hash Brown mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 45 to 50 minutes, or until hot and bubbly. Allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving. Season with additional salt and pepper to taste if desired. Garnish with additional sliced green onion if desired.
*TIP:If desired, substitute condensed cream of chicken soup with condensed cream of turkey soup.
- 1 12-14 lb whole turkey
- 1/4 cup Lea & Perrins® The Original Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 freshly squeezed juice from 1 lemon
- 2 medium onions, 1 quartered & 1 chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried sage
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 325°. Remove gizzards and neck from turkey cavity. Rinse turkey, pat dry and place on rack in shallow roasting pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine Worcestershire Sauce and lemon juice, and brush lightly over inside and outside of turkey, reserving the remaining mixture. Season turkey with salt and pepper, if desired. Stuff quartered onion in cavity and rub with sage. Scatter diced onion in pan and pour 1 cup of hot water into pan.
- Combine reserved sauce mixture with orange juice, white wine and butter, and baste turkey. Roast turkey for 3 to 3 1/2 hours, basting every half hour, or until juices run clear, and internal temperature reaches 170° in breast and 180° in thigh. Allow to rest for 20 minutes before carving.
*TIP:If wings or legs brown too quickly, cover those parts loosely with foil and continue roasting. To make chicken broth, combine 1/2 cup hot water with 1/2 tsp Wyler's Chicken Flavored Granules and stir until dissolved.
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1 cup Heinz® Tomato Ketchup
- 1 1/2 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 cup soft, fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 large egg slightly beaten
- 1/2 tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Heat oil in a skillet set over medium-high heat. Cook onion, celery and pepper until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in Ketchup. Remove pan from heat and divide sauce mixture in half. Combine one half of the sauce with ground beef, breadcrumbs, egg, salt, and pepper. Mix gently.
- Pat mixture into a lightly greased meatloaf pan. Bake for 1 hour or until an instant-read thermometer reaches 165° F.
- Rest meatloaf for 5 minutes. Reheat the reserved sauce mixture. Slice meatloaf and serve with sauce.
learn more about your favorite Heinz® products
It's no wonder Heinz® Tomato Ketchup is the world's favorite. Only the firmest, juiciest, freshest tomatoes make it into the bottle.
Heinz® HomeStyle Gravy
Cooking with Heinz® HomeStyle Gravy is a simple way to gather everyone around the table. With a pop of the lid you can add great flavor to any dish.
Lea & Perrins® Worcestershire Sauce
Aged in wooden casks for 18 months, Lea & Perrins® uses only the finest ingredients, sourced from around the world, to produce an unmatched flavor.
Heinz® Chili Sauce
America's favorite chili sauce, Heinz® Chili Sauce is great on burgers & fries.
Heinz® Original Cocktail Sauce
The perfect blend of spices and seasonings and the highest-quality ingredients make this cocktail sauce the perfect choice for serving with your shrimp.
Bagel Bites® are made with simple ingredients, like real cheese, fresh baked bagels and scratch-made sauce.
Nancy's® Deli Spirals
Deli Spirals are appropriate for so many festive occasions - from a casual outdoor barbecue to a stylish cocktail party.
Ore-Ida® Shredded Hash Browns
These light and crispy hash browns add crowd-pleasing crunch to your favorite breakfast potato recipes and hash brown casseroles.
T.G.I. Friday's® Spinach & Artichoke Cheese Dip
Spinach and artichoke hearts in creamy Alfredo sauce with roasted garlic make this tasty dip perfect for any occasion.
Recipes, Savings, and More from Heinz®
Give your family the best products from a brand Americans have loved for generations. Every product is made with the best ingredients, so you can bring the best flavors to your dinner table. With everything from snacks like Bagel Bites®, Nancy's® Deli Spirals, and Ore-Ida® Hash Browns to condiments like Heinz® Tomato Ketchup and Chili Sauce, Heinz® has the products that make your family smile.