REESE'S Peanut Butter Pumpkin Spider
Watch these creepy spiders crawl off the table.
- REESE'S Peanut Butter Pumpkins (1.2 oz. each)
- Large pretzel twists (2-1/2 to 3 in.)
- 1/4 cup HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Chips, HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chips or HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips*
- White YORK PIECES Candies or yellow REESE'S PIECES Candies
PREP TIME: 12mins | TOTAL TIME: 12mins
- LINE tray or cookie sheet with wax paper. Remove wrappers from desired number of peanut butter pumpkins. For each spider, cut 8 matching curved sections from pretzels which will form the legs. Set aside remaining pretzels pieces.
- PLACE milk chocolate chips in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 30 seconds; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 10 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chips are melted and smooth when stirred. Transfer to small heavy duty plastic food storage bag. Cut off one corner of bag about 1/4 inch from the tip.
- For each spider, PLACE peanut butter pumpkin on prepared tray. Attach pretzel legs and white or yellow candy "eyes" to spider with melted chocolate; place dot of melted chocolate on each eye. Allow chocolate to set before moving spiders.
TIP: *This amount of chocolate will make about 8 spiders.
Get ready for Halloween with Laffy Taffy®, Butterfinger®, Nerds®, and more. From princesses to goblins, witches to skeletons, every trick-or-treater is sure to love treats from Nestlé®.
Just a few ingredients mixed together makes this "easy" after school snack. Your kids will be thrilled to see these waiting.
- 6 lollipop or wooden craft sticks
- 6 tart apples, washed, dried and stems removed
- 1 package (14 ounces) caramels
- 2 tablespoons water
- 24 pieces NESTLÉ BUTTERFINGER BITES Candy, chopped
PREP TIME: 15mins | TOTAL TIME: 62mins
- LINE tray or baking sheet with wax paper. Insert 1 stick into stem end of each apple.
- MICROWAVE caramels and water in large, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 2 minutes; stir. Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth.
- DIP each apple in melted caramel; scrape excess caramel from bottoms. Quickly roll bottom half of apples in chopped Butterfinger, then place on prepared tray. Refrigerate for 45 minutes or until set. Store apples in refrigerator in airtight container. Apples are best if they are served the same day as they are prepared.
TIP: If caramel becomes firm, return to microwave oven for 20 to 30 seconds or until dipping consistency. Two (1.5 ounces each) NESTLÉ CRUNCH Candy Bars may be used in place of NESTLÉ BUTTERFINGER.
Conjure your own candy collection with witching hour essentials from Wrigley® like Skittles®, Starburst®, and more.
Sweeten your Halloween with Twix®, Snickers®, and more Mars® must-haves for every ghoul and boy.
Spook-Worthy Sweets for the Perfect Halloween
The perfect Halloween starts with the right candy. With great brands like Hershey's®, Nestlé®, Wrigley®, and Mars®, you're sure to find delicious treats every ghoul and boy will love. Throwing a party? Use our special recipes to create the perfect snacks from your favorite Halloween candy.